Re: Suspension/banned

by Divorian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Suspension/banned

★★★ Newbie

I got a suspension for 5 days, atleast what i think it, want to know if i got suspension or banned and if i got suspendeed how long it is left on it.  i didnt put so mutch to focus on it beacuse i did think it was a bug, I just wondering if i can see how long the suspension is, i have mailed ToS support for 5 days ago and still zero respond. 

Message 1 of 9 (741 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @13kalaspuffen37 for any questions related to a ban or sanction you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (725 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @13kalaspuffen37 for any questions related to a ban or sanction you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (726 Views)

★★ Novice
@13kalaspuffen37 I ve been banned for 14 days I ve spent emails for 14 days it was supposed to end today but it’s hasn’t and I. Can’t get an answeer
Message 3 of 9 (616 Views)

★★ Novice

You can post what we’re supposed to do and we ve done that we can’t help it if no one answers

Message 4 of 9 (613 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @sayword304 you will need to address any concerns or questions to our TOS team using the steps posted above.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 9 (565 Views)

★★ Novice

I have. My suspension was supposed to end today I put in my case one time it was resolved but I got no email: I understand what I did I did my 2 weeks but if I can’t go into the auction and have to constantly feel like I m going through circles and getting no answers than what’s the use and I appreciate you answering me 

Message 6 of 9 (544 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @sayword304 any questions relating to a TOS ban or sanction must be directed to our Terms of Service team. 

No other team can assist in relation to this issues.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 9 (532 Views)

★ Novice

I am also having the same issue. I am not sure how long is the suspension/ban and the reason for this. I have sent mails to ToS thrice but I have not received any replies. It has been 7 days now. 

Message 8 of 9 (407 Views)

★ Novice

@sayword304 , have you been uplifted from your suspension now?

Message 9 of 9 (404 Views)