Re: Suspended or Banned Account

by inracosamich

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Suspended or Banned Account

★ Novice

Suspended or Banned Account ~ Received this message at some point asking me to check my email, yet I never received an email, yes I checked my spam folder.  I also cannot sign into my account at all on the launcher or play certain games I.E. Battlefield 5 or "A Way Out" until the issue is resolved.  I've created multiple cases about this over the past few months with no response only to see the cases get closed out.  So here I am now.  Can I please get some assistance with this?  Thank You.

Message 1 of 7 (607 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @TanIsAGod I took a look at your account and can see that our TOS reached out to you with a response to your appeal a number of months ago.

The best thing to do is to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (544 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban or sanction @TanIsAGod.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (569 Views)

★ Novice

I've done exactly this about 4 times now with yet to hear a response.  All that happens is they close my case without ever answering me.  So here I am on the forum now asking for help.

Message 3 of 7 (566 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TanIsAGod if you have opened a case with our TOS team then you will need to wait for them to respond. If you open multiple cases then any duplicates will be closed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (564 Views)

★ Novice

Yep I've waited.  Think its been about 3 or 4 months now before the first case got closed without an answer and then actually it got deleted causing me to have to open another one.  This has happened 4 times now, they stopped getting deleted but I had to open a new one last night since the rest have all been closed with no answer.  That's why I came to the forum.  Hoping the new case will get looked into and not closed.  I haven't been able to play any of my games that cost me 30-60$ each.

Message 5 of 7 (552 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TanIsAGod I took a look at your account and can see that our TOS reached out to you with a response to your appeal a number of months ago.

The best thing to do is to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 7 (545 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello, 

I have been playing fifa from last 4 years. I love ❤the game too much. Sunday night while I playing season matches suddenly my account banned 😭😭. I don't know why u banned it. I never ever cheat in the game even I reported many cheaters, who I faced. 

I would request you to please check again. Please remove my ban🙏🙏. I'm not a cheater. Please give me account back😭😭. 

Thanks

Best regards. 

Message 7 of 7 (425 Views)