Survey promo code not working - no discount being applied!

by Nek0jin

Original Post

Re: Survey promo code not working - no discount being applied!

Community Manager (retired)

These codes have not yet been sent out, so don't worry if you haven't received yours yet; no one has at this point.

Message 41 of 71 (765 Views)

★★ Novice

Oddly enough I did receive my new one, and lo and behold, it's also not working.

Message 42 of 71 (721 Views)

★ Novice

I also got my code just now and it wont work either.

Message 43 of 71 (715 Views)

★★ Novice

Me 2. Code not working. And I hate the way that there is no way to contact anyone from the web site (EA/Origin). All the links from "Help" are vitually useless.

So frustrated.

Message 44 of 71 (708 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've got mine and it's not working...wat??? They really need to get to work on fixing this. It's just not good marketing if it doesn't even work.

Message 45 of 71 (705 Views)

★ Novice

I just received my new code also but its not working either

Message 46 of 71 (691 Views)

★★ Novice

I received a new code as well, and it only works on some titles.

ALL PC DOWNLOAD COPIES WERE TRIED

Mass Effect 3 (regular) = Nope

NFS Shift = Yes

NFS Shift 2 = No

NFS The Run = Yes

Battlefield 3 = No

I really only wanted Mass Effect 3 for the PC. While I played the entire trilogy on the 360, I have Steam copies of ME 1 and 2 and wouldn't mind completing my PC collection with the 3rd one.....

Message 47 of 71 (670 Views)

★★★ Novice

@darkice1 wrote:

I received a new code as well, and it only works on some titles.

ALL PC DOWNLOAD COPIES WERE TRIED

Mass Effect 3 (regular) = Nope

NFS Shift = Yes

NFS Shift 2 = No

NFS The Run = Yes

Battlefield 3 = No

I really only wanted Mass Effect 3 for the PC. While I played the entire trilogy on the 360, I have Steam copies of ME 1 and 2 and wouldn't mind completing my PC collection with the 3rd one.....

So it doesn't work on Mass Effect 3?? What? Why would it not work, it's an EA title. All it says in the e-mail is that the game has to be an EA title and be over $19.99. It should qualify. 

Well if it doesn't work on it I won't get it, I was only going to use the code if it got me ME3. Oh well.

Message 48 of 71 (666 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I hear yah..... I only wanted Mass Effect 3 too, its BS if you ask me. I think it doesn't work because ME3 for PC right now is on promo price of $22.49. However, I tried it on the Digital Deluxe as well and it won't work.

Mass Effect was released back in March.....it makes no sense on why it would not work.

I am just going to wait until Christmas / Boxing Day or Black Friday and pick up the retail copy for cheap. Guaranteed to be $9.99 or so before year's end. The retail copy requires Origin anyway!

Message 49 of 71 (662 Views)

★★★ Novice

@darkice1 wrote:

I hear yah..... I only wanted Mass Effect 3 too, its BS if you ask me. I think it doesn't work because ME3 for PC right now is on promo price of $22.49. However, I tried it on the Digital Deluxe as well and it won't work.

Mass Effect was released back in March.....it makes no sense on why it would not work.

I went to check the price and it's at 29.99 not 22.49....don't know about the promo price, but it should work....I think they still have some bugs to work out on the code, it should work on all EA titles since that is what it says in the e-mail. But....I guess this is how it works.

Message 50 of 71 (659 Views)