Re: Survey Promo Code Issues

by eacomraven

Original Post

Survey Promo Code Issues

★★ Novice

I received my new promo code by email and attempted to use it to purchase Syndicate on Xbox 360. It would not work, and I found out here this code is for PC direct download only. YOU NEVER STATED THIS BEFORE THE CODE LEAK FIASCO. I still have the original email. I do not have a PC so I filled out your survey for nothing. I am extremely angry and I can guarantee you that if you do not honor my code and allow me to purchase Syndicate for Xbox 360 (you'd still get 15 bucks from me), I swear I will never buy another EA product ever again. I have been a very good customer and someone who has defended you against many online whiners (mass effect 3 ending fiasco, dragon age 2 fiasco, and general anti-EA bitching), and I should not have to pay the price for this error on your part that caused a bunch if jerks to take advantage of you.

Message 1 of 4 (187 Views)

★★ Novice

bump... please respond.

Message 2 of 4 (173 Views)

★★ Novice

bump... still no response?!?

Message 3 of 4 (163 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello bitterkevin, I am afraid that this is not possible. The code was only available for redemption on PC games delivered digitally via the Origin client. I understand that this is frustrating for you, and we do appreciate any constructive feedback on how to provide a more satisfactory experience for our fans in the future.

Message 4 of 4 (160 Views)