Re: Live Chat: Customer Support

by Straatford87

Original Post

Support Supervisor?

★★★ Novice

How would I go about getting a hold of a tech support and or a Customer Support SUPERVISOR in a live chat session? 

Message 1 of 5 (274 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Wolf_HWS

Multiple linked instruction sets appear throughout the pages of Answer HQ.  Right next to your own post, when I chose to read what you wrote, was just such a flagged suggestion! 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/m-p/2161...

Message 2 of 5 (263 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Wolf_HWS

If you're new to Answers HQ then we don't mind pointing you in the right direction as to where you can find help. In your situation, the link used by @Gorath_the_Elder should do the trick.. :-)

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Cheers,

Message 3 of 5 (225 Views)

If i am reading correctly, he wants to contact someone higher than the usual advisor. Some extra details would have helped, for sure. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 4 of 5 (201 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ivrognard @Wolf_HWS @Gorath_the_Elder

You can't directly reach out to a supervisor, so reaching out to support is still the way to go. On the contact itself, you can request to speak to a supervisor if there is a valid reason to do so.

Sorry if that wasn't clear before.

Thank you,

Message 5 of 5 (192 Views)