Re: Submit button not working

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Submit button not working

★ Apprentice

I filled out everything to report a new bug but I cannot submit.. so I will try now with this post.

Message 1 of 11 (1,493 Views)

Community Manager

Can you take a screenshot of the page you see when trying to submit a bug @Astr0damus?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 11 (1,460 Views)

★ Apprentice

Found a bug link.JPGthen New Topic.JPGsubmit button.JPGtried submit button again greyed out.JPG

Bug Submission does not occur.

Note: All fields filled out, not just required fields with asterisks, but every field just to make sure this wasn't the issue.

Note 2: I checked back 5 minutes later to ensure it wasn't because the attached file was taking a while to upload.. but still not submission.

If it is user-error, I do not know what I am doing incorrectly.. I see other posts have been made as recently as 19 mins ago, but I don't see any new threads since a couple days.. so maybe something is bugged.

I even read the tutorial and saw this part.. so I ensured to have the extra details portion filled in as you can see in above picture.

I can't post I get an error.JPG

Message 3 of 11 (1,453 Views)

★ Apprentice

In the mean-time, the bug has been posted in General Discussion area here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Rear-melee-take-down-not-working/m-p/7364444#M5254

Message 4 of 11 (1,448 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the images @Astr0damus .

I tested it there and had no issues submitting a bug report, can you try entering something into each field and ensure that you give it a subject heading also.

Also, if you could try a different browser to see if the issue affects you there.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 11 (1,435 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yes, next bug I think of, or encounter I will definitely do that and keep you posted.
(PS: I was using Firefox/Windows)
Message 6 of 11 (1,426 Views)

★★★★ Novice

this happened to me today right now, it just doesn't submit the damn post, bruh.

Message 7 of 11 (1,308 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @gmanngar when submitting a bug report are you filling in all the categories? 

Can you ensure that you have entered something in each box and then try submitting it again.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 11 (1,280 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cant submit either. Filled out everything but it still says submit subject. 

Message 9 of 11 (1,083 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hilarious, they couldn't fix it so they just decided to stop responding. Still have this issue 3 years later

Message 10 of 11 (634 Views)