Re: Stuck loading screen

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck loading screen

★ Novice

Im sutcked here at this loading screen every time.I tried to clean origin cache,preinstall game,repair game, Uninstall and install the game and its still not working.If anyone can help me?

Message 1 of 2 (238 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@damobgn Can we start by going through our Basic and Advanced connection steps and see if this continues? 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (222 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@damobgn Can we start by going through our Basic and Advanced connection steps and see if this continues? 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (223 Views)