Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Going to show everyone what EA thinks about getting rid of hacks

by gamechangerz

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Stop the sites selling Hacks for your Games by working with Google and others

★★ Novice

I am sick of seeing people use hacks on Battlefield Games and no easy way to report people like in other online multiplayer games. I have seen companies and individuals make google take down sites links that break someone's copyright so why doesn't EA enforce their rights or copyright on their games and stop Google and other search engines from posting links to hacks/malicious software for EA Games ????????????? I tried posting a link the other day on here just to show the hacks we have to deal with and you guys didn't even post it or took it off.

You don't seem to care about the people that have been buying your games for years and what we have to deal with the past few years with People using hacked ,sold,stolen accounts to play EA games and then use hacks in them to cheat and make the games unbalanced ! Google itself shouldn't even allow having any links to sites with hacks/malicious software that most times has backdoor viruses included and other malware to steal,leach information for people looking to use cheats which then poses a security/digital theft risk to family and friends of those morons using cheats ! IS EA ever going to work with Google to have all hack/cheat related sites removed that say they are hacks for certain EA Games like battlefield ?

Message 1 of 3 (81 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Stop the sites selling Hacks for your Games by working with Google and other

Community Manager

Hey @gamechangerz if you suspect another user of cheating then you can report them by using the steps in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports seriously and fully investigate.

Darko

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (73 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Going to show everyone what EA thinks about getting rid of hacks

★★ Novice

I just had seen my previous post talking about how to help to get rid of sites selling hacks for EA games marked as spam  by EA ! I screen capped your  marking it as Spam and i'm going to post it other places on the internet that are sick of hacks and hackers in EA games and see if they think it's spam or unworthy of doing something about it ! Goodbye to your worthless Forum you don't care about your customers !

Message 2 of 3 (124 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Stop the sites selling Hacks for your Games by working with Google and other

Community Manager

Hey @gamechangerz if you suspect another user of cheating then you can report them by using the steps in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports seriously and fully investigate.

Darko

Message 3 of 3 (74 Views)
Twitter Stream