Still too many hackers and now you cant report them

by ColHogan208

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Still too many hackers and now you cant report them

★ Novice

This game has become Call of Duty with all the stupid low life hackers!!  People getting 90+ kills in BFV is BS!  I've been gaming since 2003.  Im 57 years old and its hard enough to compete with young people.  But for God's sake the amount of people using hacks is ridiculous.  BFV has become COD!  It is a waste of time.  Now today I went to report them and there was no tab on their profile to report them.    I guess all the admins gave up too!?  This used to be a great game now its just crap!

Message 1 of 12 (1,002 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Still too many hackers and now you cant report them

Community Manager

Hey @ColHogan208 if you suspect another user of cheating then you can report them by using the information in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (967 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @ColHogan208 if you suspect another user of cheating then you can report them by using the information in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 12 (968 Views)

★★★ Novice

How can I become an Admin? I recently emailed DICE to put forward my name to become an Admin, but got back an email stating they are overloaded with inquiries and couldn't reply to any emails. As per ColHogan208, I'm an older gamer (55) and just want an even playing field - I'm not after any remuneration for the role.  

Message 3 of 12 (953 Views)

★ Novice

Hi Darko.    I tried to report the last two people how ever their profile page did not have the normal pull down tab to report them.    I don't know if the new hacks erased this from their profile.   

Message 4 of 12 (941 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko
How can I become an Admin? I recently emailed DICE to put forward my name to become an Admin, but got back an email stating they are overloaded with inquiries and couldn't reply to any emails. As per ColHogan208, I'm an older gamer (55) and just want an even playing field - I'm not after any remuneration for the role.
Message 5 of 12 (911 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

EA and DICES anti cheat is us emailing them about a cheater and then they say they dont have time to read our emails or look into it........MAYBE they need to automate it then and I dont know heres a far out wild idea USE A DAMNED ANTI CHEAT PROGRAM like battle eye or something. A company this size and they are releasing competitive fps titles and expect us to be happy with game being full of hackers.  maybe thats why they have changed the ttk so that all the hackers even with aimbot cant kill people quick enough before they can get a shot of back to hide whats going on.

Message 6 of 12 (805 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Captain_England, all EA titles with online aspects have an anti-cheat as part of the game.

You can find info relating to the anti-cheat in BF:V  here: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/battlefield/battlefield-5/news/anti-cheat-in-battlefield-5

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 12 (780 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hey Darko, I've already reported almost 10 different players for cheating in BFV. Hope it can help u do some reactions
Message 8 of 12 (681 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ImReggaeShark once a report is made our team will be unable to update you on any action taken. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 12 (653 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko Seriously, the cheating is getting out of hand! There has not been a game in the last week on an Australian server without a cheater online. At the bear minimum, a Vote Kick should be installed to eradicate these players. Cheaters are playing with absolute impunity! I have not once seen an Admin come on line - are there Admins at all?

Message 10 of 12 (512 Views)