Still banned on my main account on apex legends and ban still not yet reversed

by Milito242

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Still banned on my main account on apex legends and ban still not yet reversed

★★★★ Novice

?? What investigation can you atleast atleast tell me what is the reason for banning me? have you not considered your players with this problem?? I dont use cheats or any third party I suddenly just got this ban and I used to spend battlepass and skins on this game which is such a waste for me. because it is banned and why is it permanent?? is there any reason for this or what?? 

Message 1 of 6 (463 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Still banned on my main account on apex legends and ban still not yet revers

Community Manager

In relation to any ban @Milito242, you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (458 Views)

All Replies

Re: Still banned on my main account on apex legends and ban still not yet revers

Community Manager

In relation to any ban @Milito242, you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (459 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Already did this but the just not reversing the decision and I don't use cheats or anything it happened so suddenly is there a way to consider this and why is the ban permanent??? I just don't get your customer service and TOS team with this kind of problems. While some cheater in the lobby with new account doesn't get banned or anything? lol 

Message 3 of 6 (451 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Milito242 if after an investigation our TOS team has declined your appeal then there is nothing that we or anyone else can do to change this.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (434 Views)

★★★★ Novice

lmao nice customer service btw It is such a waste after spending hours and money on this game and then suddenly you get a ban Standard smile what do you know EA and easy anti cheat. good job on securing your customers on this game 

Message 5 of 6 (320 Views)

Community Manager

I'm going to lock this thread @Milito242, if you breach the rules then you risk a ban. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (317 Views)