Re: Split Screen For PC GAME

by The_other_Rare

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Split Screen For PC GAME

★★★★ Novice

Hello everyone, I would like to know if you have the possibility to play games with screen sharing on platforms like PS4 OR XBOX but not on PC (battle of front 2, plant vs zombie etc ...

I really do not understand the interest of removing this more functionality on PCs ... Controllers on PCs existed for a very, very long time, so why deprive PCs of such functionality knowing that it already exists ...

it gets me serious because I took the original subscription only to play with my friends and my brothers , i recently migrated from PS4 to PC and I did not know that there was such discrimination ...

I have seen applications allowing to have the split screen like Nexus Mod but it didn't really work.

Please someone have a solution?

Thank you Shizu1458.

Message 1 of 5 (1,686 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

Hello there again @Shizu1458 ,

Unfortunately, there isn't a mod out there that will allow Split-Screen Multiplayer online because if the game doesn't have Multiplayer for that platform, then installing a mod to make it work would technically be a bannable offense. 

And to answer your second question: No, you can only play Multiplayer on one Origin Account per person, you wouldn't be able to share the same account and play online together. It's just not possible. 

The only way to play with your family/friends would be to add them and then invite them to your game or their game. You would both need separate Origin Accounts and separate Discs or digital download of the game.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Happy Gaming,

-Rare

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,601 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Hello there @Shizu1458 ,

Unfortunately the games you have listed do not have split screen functionality for PC without the use of mods. Mods only enable you to play local Multiplayer as well. The easiest way to tell if the game has Multiplayer functionality on PC would be to go the Games Official site and looking in the about section. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Happy Gaming,

-Rare 

Message 2 of 5 (1,659 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks you so much for your answer , about mod do you have any working application that can allow me to play on PC multiplayer ?

But it's really weird and stupid like they don't do it on PC ...

It's the same company that's created FIFA why we can play fifa multilayer but not other game ... Really Frown((( .

I have tried the nexus mod but not work for me if you have any solution tell me , or is it possible to use the same origin account in 2 different PC ? Like if i put the same game in my second PC i can play with my brother it's will not be split screen but at least a solution 

Message 3 of 5 (1,648 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

Hello there again @Shizu1458 ,

Unfortunately, there isn't a mod out there that will allow Split-Screen Multiplayer online because if the game doesn't have Multiplayer for that platform, then installing a mod to make it work would technically be a bannable offense. 

And to answer your second question: No, you can only play Multiplayer on one Origin Account per person, you wouldn't be able to share the same account and play online together. It's just not possible. 

The only way to play with your family/friends would be to add them and then invite them to your game or their game. You would both need separate Origin Accounts and separate Discs or digital download of the game.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Happy Gaming,

-Rare

Message 4 of 5 (1,602 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok thank you for your time I'll accept your message as a solution have a great time .

Message 5 of 5 (1,572 Views)