by SethW96

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Someone is trying to hack my account

★★★ Newbie

Product: EA Access
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What area of the service are you experiencing an issue with? Other
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Someone is trying to hack my account

• I've been having issues with a security code being sent to my phone constantly in English and in Russian. I guess someone is trying to access my account but I get these security codes at least once to twice a day. I just need to get this resolved because I don't want anyone to access my account. Thank you
Message 1 of 2 (303 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Someone is trying to hack my account

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @SethW96 

Thanks for reaching out to us! Of course your account security is very important and it's great to see you taking care of it.

As much as I would like to help, I'm afraid we have quite limited options on our forum Embarrassed

However, our game advisers from EA Help will be more than happy to help with re-securing your EA account. I'd recommend to create a new case on the website and start a live chat or request a phone call from them.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (277 Views)

All Replies

Re: Someone is trying to hack my account

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @SethW96 

Thanks for reaching out to us! Of course your account security is very important and it's great to see you taking care of it.

As much as I would like to help, I'm afraid we have quite limited options on our forum Embarrassed

However, our game advisers from EA Help will be more than happy to help with re-securing your EA account. I'd recommend to create a new case on the website and start a live chat or request a phone call from them.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (278 Views)