Someone hacked my account now I can't remove secondary email

by Reqwirk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Someone hacked my account now I can't remove secondary email

★★★ Newbie

Yesterday I got 2 emails in Chinese which contained that my password was changed and my email got removed so I changed back my email as the email said and changed my password but I noticed that in the secondary email option there is a strange email address and I'm not the one who put it there. I tried to remove it but it ask for security question which is also in Chinese. How can I remove or change the security question so I can get rid of this hacker?

Message 1 of 2 (596 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Someone hacked my account now I can't remove secondary email

You need to contact EA advisor and either chat with them on the internet or have a call option depending on your location.

https://help.ea.com

EA Answers forum is a player to player help forum, which is where you are currently at, and as such can't do anything with accounts or security settings.  So chat with advisor, I suggest chat option with either Edge or Firefox browser, don't have any kind of pop-up or Ad-blocker running. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (584 Views)

All Replies

Re: Someone hacked my account now I can't remove secondary email

You need to contact EA advisor and either chat with them on the internet or have a call option depending on your location.

https://help.ea.com

EA Answers forum is a player to player help forum, which is where you are currently at, and as such can't do anything with accounts or security settings.  So chat with advisor, I suggest chat option with either Edge or Firefox browser, don't have any kind of pop-up or Ad-blocker running. 

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 2 (585 Views)