Re: Some older games and Bioware DLCs on Origin

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Some older games and Bioware DLCs on Origin

★★★★ Novice

Is there a chance that Black & White 1-2 and their expansions will make their way to Origin in the future? As far as I know EA still owns the rights of them. It would be a nice tribute to Lionhead Studios and I think many people would buy them in a heartbeat. Also if it is possible please add Alice Madness Returns Complete Collection (or the original American McGee's Alice) and the Bioware store exclusive Dragon Age 2 + Mass Effect 3 DLCs to Origin as a Complete Edition release.

Message 1 of 3 (299 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

Thank you very much for the information. I really hope something will happen about these games.

By the way, the official Complete Collection release for Alice Madness Returns included the original Alice game and costume dlcs for Madness Returns and sadly it was available for a limited time only (now it is only available on Amazon):

http://www.amazon.com/Alice-Madness-Complete-Collection-Download/dp/B00AKILZR4

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (293 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@zsocc-nrg Thanks for the post, I know plenty of folks who would agree with your suggestions here. However I have no info on if/when the B&W series will be ever brought up for sale on Origin. If this changes we'll be sure to let folks know. 

I didn't even know there was a "complete" version of Alice, and I can't seem to find it for sale anywhere, so I suspect this won't be available any time soon either. 

I know Complete Editions of the ME (and Dragon Age) series games are among the most requested, and I'd love to see them too, but again I have no news/info. If there's any news on that front we'll definitely do a song and dance to get the word out. 

Thanks again. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (288 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you very much for the information. I really hope something will happen about these games.

By the way, the official Complete Collection release for Alice Madness Returns included the original Alice game and costume dlcs for Madness Returns and sadly it was available for a limited time only (now it is only available on Amazon):

http://www.amazon.com/Alice-Madness-Complete-Collection-Download/dp/B00AKILZR4

Message 3 of 3 (294 Views)