Some not launching and some crashing.. troubleshooting or corrections??

by Itsimaro

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Some not launching and some crashing.. troubleshooting or corrections??

★★★ Newbie

I have several problems with my games either crashing or some of which never launch; old and not so old games. Is there any way for the EA or Origin company to see what the problem is and depending on the problem, assist in correction? To be honest, not many of them that I have work (very limited on choice).

Message 1 of 6 (298 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Some not launching and some crashing.. troubleshooting or corrections??

Community Manager

@Itsimaro @catspsycho Hi,

We would try to help with either of your games here, but it would be easier if @catspsycho could start his own thread as the solutions will be different.

There is a general article available here, make sure to check that one first: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-troubleshoot-crashing-and-freezing-issues/

If that doesn't resolve the issue and your games are still crashing, it would be useful to look at your reliability monitor following the steps below:

1. Press Win+R to open the run box
2. Type perfmon /rel to open the reliability monitor.

This opens a window where you can click on the error's visually shown (white X in red circle) to find the latest one related to your game and Origin. Click show details and then paste the info that is listed in there in here.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (216 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I have same problem, download Fifa 16, Install it, and when Trying to open it, nothing happen. 

Message 2 of 6 (291 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

So variety software exist and its not possible check all compatibilities and conflict with each other

Find correct thread for your game and find answers in it, for nonEAgames How to find help with non-EA games in Origin

Message 3 of 6 (274 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok, so I used one of the games as an example ... Jade Empire. it was produced by bioware, was one the Xbox, and developed by LTI Gray Matter. the only one on the list that i found was microsoft (Xbox). so is that who I would contact for further support?

Message 4 of 6 (246 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I dont find this game Jade Empire in that list )

Message 5 of 6 (234 Views)

Community Manager

@Itsimaro @catspsycho Hi,

We would try to help with either of your games here, but it would be easier if @catspsycho could start his own thread as the solutions will be different.

There is a general article available here, make sure to check that one first: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-troubleshoot-crashing-and-freezing-issues/

If that doesn't resolve the issue and your games are still crashing, it would be useful to look at your reliability monitor following the steps below:

1. Press Win+R to open the run box
2. Type perfmon /rel to open the reliability monitor.

This opens a window where you can click on the error's visually shown (white X in red circle) to find the latest one related to your game and Origin. Click show details and then paste the info that is listed in there in here.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 6 of 6 (217 Views)