Solving Problems in Windows 10 with Origin

by yahel_1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Solving Problems in Windows 10 with Origin

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
For anyone who has any kind of problem in Windows 10 with Origin and could not be settled ( MSVCP100.dll , DLL , Administrator Rights , etc , etc ) .You must follow these steps .
(a fresh install Windows 10).I chose this path because if you install OS and its error from the beginning it is not good.So I chose not to fix the error but to reinstall OS.

First of all , download the Windows 10 here  : http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10  and not through Windows Update.

After  download / install and let it make the job , you have to give just a few clicks and patience.

Leave Default all Settings . Don't make any changes .

After Windows 10 it has finished installing you need to install the video driver.But so do so and not otherwise to be sure that you take the correct driver .

For AMD - use this- Automatically Detect and Install Your Driver 

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

For Nvidia - use this -Automatically find drivers for my NVIDIA products. 

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

Restart your PC and everything will be fine . You won't have any issue guaranteed.Wink So I did .

NOTE Oh... I was to forget. I had to reinstall the antivirus ( I have Bitdefender ) and OS  automatically set in Bitdefender-Active Virus Control ( uncheck
for various reasons Thinking ) and now  not interact with InGame.
So my guess is that whoever has an antivirus which interacts with  INGAME , now you will not have problems in this regard .

I tried Titanfall , Battlefield 4 , Plant vs Zombies GW and Dragon Age Inquision  and works perfectly I would say that going even better than  Windows 8.1.

All my best.Standard smile
I am just a gamer wich trying to help another gamer.
I do not work for EA.
Spoiler
My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.

Retired champion.
Message 1 of 10 (48,148 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Solving Problems in Windows 10 with Origin

Community Manager

@yahel_1 Hi,

Thank you for listing these steps.

Some additional pointers for anyone experiencing issues with Windows 10 are available in this thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Windows-10-Origin-start-up-error-0xc000007b/td-p/4699279

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (51,654 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@yahel_1 Hi,

Thank you for listing these steps.

Some additional pointers for anyone experiencing issues with Windows 10 are available in this thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Windows-10-Origin-start-up-error-0xc000007b/td-p/4699279

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 10 (51,655 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @EA_Nils

It is good that as now are more solutions( in the same place ) for users with issues at Windwos 10 and the path you choose is Much easier than mine .

And  surely all the same positive result .Standard smile . It is a Plus for my post.Thank you!

All my best.Wink

@yahel_1
I am just a gamer wich trying to help another gamer.
I do not work for EA.

Spoiler
My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.

Retired champion.
Message 3 of 10 (47,189 Views)

★★★ Novice

None of the above work.

Message 4 of 10 (45,138 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We're not trying to download Windows 10. We're trying to reconfigure it with our Origins account.

Message 5 of 10 (42,126 Views)

★ Novice

Here's something really easy to try that worked for me: delete the program "EA Downloader" if you have it then reinstall Origin. I think the Origin Application thinks EA Downloader = Origin, but deleting EA Downloader allowed Origin to load and work silky smooth. . . . .

Message 6 of 10 (37,703 Views)

★ Novice

if you have a program called "EA Downloader" uninstall it and then try Origin again. I got lucky after exhausting the efforts of tech support, on a fluke hunch, I deleted that EA Downloader and voila Origin worked perfect

Message 7 of 10 (37,694 Views)

Community Manager

@ViperSkeele Thanks for sharing what worked for you, much appreciated.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 8 of 10 (37,598 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have installed origin in my windows 10 but it's not getting started. When i am trying to start it, a white blank screen comes and stays like that forever. Can you help with this matter?

Message 9 of 10 (34,706 Views)

★ Novice

delete your "EA downloader" utility, it conflicts with Origin as they are both trying to do the same thing at the same time. The EA downloader is no longer necessary or even useful. That immediately fixed mine doing the exact same symptoms. 

Message 10 of 10 (34,632 Views)