Re: So I just got banned in apex legends for no reason.

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

So I just got banned in apex legends for no reason.

★ Novice

Yeah yeah some of you just gonna assume that i cheated but i didnt, I got a 0.5 KD and that hasnt changed in a while. You guys are welcome to go look at it. I have always been fairly average at this game. And I just really liked it anyway. I got octane heirloom and * ton of other skins. Like i spend 100s on this account, i m not stupid to cheat on this. Please get someone to help. I know most likely nothing will happen. I have seen other threads like this with little to no help from ea at all. But worth a try if they actually care about their customers. 

Message 1 of 2 (273 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @Banned_weak.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (255 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @Banned_weak.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (256 Views)