by HoomanSA7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims3 Island Paradise CD Key not working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

CASE #42260378

Hello

So I found my CD case for Sims 3 Island Paradise, with the insert that has the CD key. However, I can't find the CD itself. I tried downloading the game content, but the CD key is not recognized anywhere but on Origin. Unfortunately when I use it on origin, it says this key was already redeemed. I cannot for the life of me remember which email I used to redeem it. Is there any way for me to still be able to play even though the CD is lost? I was able to play in the past... Frown

Attached are photos of the CD case and pamphlet that was inside. Please help! I would love to be able to play again. Standard smile

Message 1 of 4 (359 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims3 Island Paradise CD Key not working

Community Manager

@LittleStark24

In relation to your issues, please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to find the account which the code has been redeemed to.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (335 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Contact EA support and provide all information including your CDKEY to them , they'll search for it and will find the account which this cdkey was activated on .

Message 2 of 4 (340 Views)

@LittleStark24 edited your post as the key was visible. That data should only be provided to the support.

You should search through your emails, as you might still have the mail from Origin from when you've made your account. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 4 (326 Views)

Community Manager

@LittleStark24

In relation to your issues, please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to find the account which the code has been redeemed to.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (336 Views)