by dhflore

Original Post

Sims log in

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
I want to talk about something you don't mention above:
How accessible is the current experience? It's useless to me
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. I have a problem with my log-in account, I don't now my user name to log in at my Sims game. If I try another account, I get the notification that my code is already used in another account.
How is this making it more difficult? I can't play the game anymore.
How can we reproduce this experience? By giving me my user name for my Sims account

By giving me my user name for my sims account.

Message 1 of 2 (290 Views)

Re: Sims log in

Community Manager

Hi @dhflore

The code is telling it's already redeemed so that means you have another EA account. The good news is you just need to use the right email address and password to log in. Try to remember your older email addresses and give them ago. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (266 Views)