Re: Sims 3 University Life disappeared from Launcher

by Linamints

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Heard back from them, this is my e-mail (I added the quotes):

"Dear Customer,

We have received your message regarding the action taken on your account.

EA's Terms of Service team are looking into this issue and will respond once the matter has been fully investigated according to our internal policies.

In order to thoroughly examine the matter there may be a delay in responding, however we will endeavour to provide you with a resolution in a timely manner.

Please note we are currently experiencing high volumes and this may result in a minimum delay of 72 hours. Please do not submit further appeals as this may reset your place in the queue. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Yours sincerely,

EA Terms of Service"

Hopefully they will get this solved for everybody soon!!

Shannon

Message 61 of 155 (1,799 Views)

Re: Purchased games not appearing

★★★ Newbie

Hi @Babyhuehnchen unfortunately it's not working. Any other idea?

Message 62 of 155 (1,770 Views)

My Sims 3 expansion packs are missing

★ Novice
I've got all Sims 3 expansion packs, but not the acessories ones.
I logged on to my account today and it's missing. Not all of them are, but most of them. I have paid a lot of money for them.
Before anyone will say, I have checked the hidden games. I'm also aware that expansion packs are shown in the details about the game.
Please, help me.
Message 63 of 155 (1,753 Views)

Re: The Sims 3 expantion pack Seasons vanished and appears with buy now option.

★★★★★ Novice

I have had an email from EA it had something to do with a chargeback on the account, so I contacted my retailer and it's sorted they issued new keys and stated that they had problems with the key manufacturer 

Message 64 of 155 (1,721 Views)

Re: Expansions not showing up in the launcher

★ Apprentice

I am having the same problem everyone else is having. After the last Origin update sims 3 season was removed. It doesn't show in launcher and in library it show to buy for $19.99 I tried to update sims 3 and to repair neither worked. I did try play it loads until the world loads about half way then says sims 3 has stopped responding and then closes down that's all it does now. I have all the expansions and stuff packs i do not have the buy-able worlds but still it was a lot of money and now can't play at all. You can go to sims3.com log in go to my page and it shows all the sim 3 game stuff packs and worlds you have. so why not show on origin? i have been reading a lot of responses some people lost all there games i am so sorry I really hope ea finds out what is going on and fixes it because there is way to many people having the same issue with the same game on the same site something is defiantly wrong.

Message 65 of 155 (1,682 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

At first it was just Seasons that was gone. Then Generations disappeared now University, Ambitions, and Supernatural are gone as well.  This is bull. If they don't resolve this i'm never going to buy anything from this again and i'm going to tell everyone I know not to as well. Since this company obviously doesn't value their customers. Sad they did this with a game that is no longer in production. I guess they will give it back after they can't milk people out of more money. 

Message 66 of 155 (1,663 Views)

Re: Sims 3 removed from games library

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

This has happened to me for the first time this weekend. I called support several times because I couldn not understand any of the reps. The one I finally understood said my account is being reviewed and I will be receiving an email - but no time frame was given. I imagine this will take months since this is happening to so many so suddenly.

I'm starting to wonder if EA isn't too keen on S3's popularity and trying to discourage players. I bought and paid for these games and I think it's bs that they can just pull this because they want people to play their newest, awful version! Can a class action be started? After all this time these codes (that EA sent me) are illegal so they take back the game I bought???!!! I don't know what to do with my frustration

Message 67 of 155 (1,662 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

This is happening to me too after the most recent Origin update. I am missing Seasons from Origin (This is not an issue of not knowing where to find the expansions, under extra content Origin acts like I don't own it and wants me to buy it again, I opened a case on Friday), and the sims 3 launcher is no longer able to detect many of my other expansions. Going offline doesn't work, reinstalling didn't work. Seasons is still showing as installed on my computer, and the sims 3 website says that I own it. This is an issue with origin.

I have also bought all of my expansions, none of them are torrented.

Message 68 of 155 (1,636 Views)

Sims 3 Expansion Packs not showing in Library or Sims 3 launcher

★★★ Newbie

I bought Sims 3 into the future two weeks ago through Origin and downloaded the data. I did not have the sims 3 base package installed at that point because I had to uninstall it the previous day. I reinstalled the base pack along with the other expansion pack I had using CDs yesterday and updated everything. Although in origin it shows that I have bought Into the future, it is not showing up in my games library. I can only see the base pack. When i reloaded the games library it detects the expansion and it says that into the future is installed but it is not visible in my sims launcher.

Message 69 of 155 (1,481 Views)

Re: Sims - Missing Expansions

★ Apprentice

It seems this needs to be the main questioned asked: Did you buy the key off ebay or another site, and activate it using origin? I think that is the main reason why all these expansions are being deleted, or 'deactivated'. I wasn't even aware this could be a problem until now. Frown You have to contact EA TOF directly...

Message 70 of 155 (1,496 Views)