The Sims 3 expantion pack Seasons vanished and appears with buy now option.

by e45e27ac04d717946d1b226372616424

Original Post

Re: Expansion Packs Missing From Sims 3 Launcher

★★★★ Novice

I don't know if you ever resolved this issue, but I was having the same problem just now. Yours question was useful in fixing the problem. In turn, I hope this will help you too, should you continue with the same experience.

• I simply closed my launcher completely out, then when to my games library, right clicked my Sims 3 game and selected repair. (Prior to closing the launcher, I noticed the repair option was greyed out and not able to be selected as another person had mentioned. It was available after closing my launcher, though.)
  • Once the repairs finished, I opened the launcher and all my packs were showing again.
  • All of this took less than 5 minutes. I wish you the best.

Standard smile

Message 10 of 155 (1,477 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Expansion Packs Disappeared

Hero (Retired)

Hi @CerenHSims,

If you installed the expansion packs via Origin, you have to click on The Sims 3 cover in Origin and then select Additional Content. There you will find your expansion packs ready to download an install.

Message 11 of 155 (1,490 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That is the weird point. Even thought I downloaded and played it before; it appears that I didn't even buy it. I don't want to buy it again.

Message 12 of 155 (1,482 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@CerenHSims,

That's really weird. You can contact an EA Advisor via chat by clicking here, as they're the only ones that can help you with this kind of issues.

Message 13 of 155 (1,480 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok. Thank you so much Standard smile

Message 14 of 155 (1,474 Views)

Sims 3 Pets add-on not available even though it is installed.

★★ Novice

I just tried to play my Sims 3 Pets expansion pack and even though origin says it is installed, it is not available when I try to make the packs 'active' in the Sims 3 launcher.

How do I fix this?

Message 15 of 155 (1,486 Views)

Sims Expansion Suddenly Not Showing As Purchased

★★★ Newbie

Since the latest Origin update, my Sims 3 Pets expansion has dropped off of Origin and is not showing as being Purchased. I have tried clearing Cache but it will not recognise as content that I own. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Many thanks

Message 16 of 155 (1,428 Views)

The Sims 3 expantion pack Seasons vanished and appears with buy now option.

Hi everyone,

I have a case open with EA about my Sims 3 expansion pack Seasons working fine on the 17th of May 2017 and now it has vanished totally, as in, even when I right click the game to repair it, it doesn't show up at all. It just has the Buy it Now option in the menu. I am gutted as i've spent a lot on those expansion packs and I have updates with in game horses to keep up to date with.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem? I have had the issue similar with other ones not showing up but they still appeared in the Bought section, so could just right click, show game details and add to downloads. This however, is as though it's been deleted on purpose Frown

Any advice from others who have experienced this would be great thank you. I'll update when EA update me too.

Message 17 of 155 (1,498 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I am having a problem again. it says that they need to call me to speed up the process but my country code is not available Frown and another of my expansion pack uninstalled again. I think I should think that my computer's capacity is not enough to have them.

Message 18 of 155 (1,439 Views)

Re: The Sims 3 expantion pack Seasons vanished and appears with buy now option.

★★★★★ Novice

I am having the exact same problem apart from not only seasons has gone, also university life, ambitions and generations. I contacted ea help first through their chat feature and I was told that there was a restriction on my account put there by the terms and service team, then they said that they would have to forward it to them to be investigated (still waiting).

after calling them today was told the same thing again there isn't a stipulated time that it would be resolved only that I have to wait for an email from them. It's annoying as all hell when I spent so much money on these games and I'm left in a position where I can't play it now, otherwise all my saves are compromised without the expansion pack content 😔

Message 19 of 155 (1,489 Views)