Re: Sims 4 seasons wont download

by btflnv

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Could you please tell me how to get in contact with ea through a live chat, i'm from the Netherlands so calling would be too expensive for me. Also i don't even get to the point of download. as soon as i click the option "add to cart" i get a message "woops something went wrong, come back soon" or something like that. So i'm really confused and worried, i was looking forward to this expension pack, like so many of us. 

Message 31 of 70 (1,276 Views)

★ Novice

Im talking to customer help right now about it 

Message 32 of 70 (1,253 Views)

★ Novice

Okay! So I had the same exact problem and what I did is I went to this site and requested a call: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=the-sims-4&platform=xbox-one&category=game-informatio...

There's a part at the bottom of the page that says they will call you in 0 minutes. You just click that and fill out your info. They will call you right away and then ask you a bunch of stuff. What they did for me was cancel my order and I just had to rebuy it. That worked perfectly and now seasons is downloading!

Message 33 of 70 (1,241 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i still cannot download the game Frown 

Message 34 of 70 (1,239 Views)

★★ Novice

This worked! My game is now downloading. Thank you for posting how to fix it.

Message 35 of 70 (1,204 Views)

★★ Novice

Don't even bother, I uninstalled EVERYTHING, including Origin, and I preordered the game  the day it came out, I still can't install it...

Message 36 of 70 (1,147 Views)

★★ Novice

I finally called EA. They had to cancel my preorder and as soon as I reordered it worked. Just give them a call but I had to tell them I read it to get them to do it. Thanks to the poster above who first told us about the pre order issue.

Message 37 of 70 (1,143 Views)

★★★ Novice
For anyone with a problem like mine where download in progress box popped up, just quit origin then open. (I didn’t preorder)
Message 38 of 70 (1,138 Views)

★ Novice

Are you still having issues ?! I ran into the same problem

Message 39 of 70 (1,068 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I tried doing that, my origin will now open but seasons still won't open
Message 40 of 70 (1,063 Views)