Re: Sims 4 seasons can't download and is still processing?

by snowfairysimmer

Original Post

Sims 4 seasons can't download and is still processing?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello. I preordered the sims 4 seasons on may 29th and as soon as it released I went on origin to download it, but it kept saying ''error can't download game please check your internet connection or try again later'' so I went to my order history and saw it was still processing the purchase. So I preordered it twenty-five days ago and still is processing I am worried. 

P.S- I changed my credit card four or so days ago if that helps Standard smile

-kind regards 

-Sarah <3

Message 1 of 7 (999 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too!!!! This is driving me crazy. I changed the wifi, restarted my computer and cannot get it to download!
Message 2 of 7 (981 Views)

★★ Novice

Hopefully, someone from EA, or not, could help us in the situation, and maybe it's because of the time zones?

-kind regards

-Sarah 

Message 3 of 7 (974 Views)

Champion (Retired)

The card is not charged when you preorder but just before it is available. So your old card can no longer be charged. Cancel the preorder and buy it with your new card.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 7 (937 Views)

★ Novice

Just started having this issue, bought the game last night and it's still processing as well as saying my payment didn't go through even though I used my EA Wallet and had enough funds :/

Message 5 of 7 (933 Views)

Hero

Moving this to Origin as download issues are not really Sims related but rather an Origin issue.

If something didn't go through you can try cancel and try again or contact support.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (899 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue I've restarted origin deleted it reinstalled it and I still can't play seasons PLEASE HELP 

Message 7 of 7 (691 Views)