Re: Sims 4 crashing on loading screen

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Sims 4 crashing on loading screen

★★★ Novice

I've been working at this issue for like 7 hours straight, I've everything on the face of the internet and I'm starting to break down. I got a new gaming desktop just for the sims because my laptop was a bit laggy and I couldn't play in ultra. But when I start the game , it crashes on the third loading screen right before you enter the game. I tried moving the mods folder (I swear if I hear that one again I'm going to scream) , Ive tried running in compatibility mode, putting the graphics lower, making a gaming profile for my graphics card, deleting last crash/exception files, making a new sims 4 folder, running without origin, double checked the files required, everything. I tried EVERYTHING. I'm begging for a solution. The only thing I think might be causing it is that my computer doesn't have all it's Microsoft updates, but I physically cannot update it. It keeps giving me errors again, I've tried everything and nothing helps. Please help me! I'm in a pickle

Message 1 of 2 (284 Views)

Re: Sims 4 crashing on loading screen

Community Manager

Hey @xboredsimsx, would it be possible to grab me a DxDiag so that I can take a look at your system: https://help.ea.com/en/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Have you tried removing your mods to see if the issue remains?  It could simply be a case that a mod is causing your issue.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (263 Views)