Re: Sims 4 code has already been used?

by ChaoticLawful

Original Post

Sims 4 code has already been used?

★★★★★ Newbie

I got the Sims 4 last year. I tried to install it on my older pc and I only got the Sims 4 beta which is playable for 26 hours, and for some reason I never got the full game. Yes, I typed in the code and everything required for the installation. The 26h game time has expired, and whenever I try to run the game it asks me to buy The Sims 4 on origin (70$) but I already own the game. I ignored this and waited for my new pc to come along this year, so I finally thought I would be able to play the game. When I tried to install it on my new pc, the information appeared that the code has already been used. Is there any way to fix this? I'm also not able to play it on my old pc, I'm getting the same information. I already got two expansion packs and I can't run them without The Sims 4 and it's been a year. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (130 Views)

Re: Sims 4 code has already been used?

★★★★ Apprentice

The code may have been registered to another email address of yours. Try logging into Origin using other emails and usernames to see if there's a Sims 4 on any of those.

Message 2 of 2 (123 Views)