Sims 4 cats and dogs won’t download

by emilyrosegiles

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 cats and dogs won’t download

★★★★★ Newbie

This honestly feels like a huge scam. It's ridiculous that all of us are unable to download and receive something that we all paid for. #IssaScam   DisappointedShocked

Message 71 of 113 (634 Views)

★ Novice

People said to get it work you need to re-buy it and download it but for me i cant because i pre order it several months ago.

Message 72 of 113 (598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey how did you do that i went on to origin order history but it wont come up with that i brought so i cant cancel the payment

Message 73 of 113 (589 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Mine is fixed now.

There was indeed an issue in processing the payment.

I cancelled (as it was not billed yet) and repurchased.

Now it's downloading.

Good luck to all who still have an issue Confused

Message 74 of 113 (577 Views)

★★ Novice

How do you cancel your payment?

Message 75 of 113 (559 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@hamtransom

If you can't see it in your order history it may be because you are logged into another account than the one you purchased Cats & Dogs on.

It could also be that you never completed the purchase.

If you can see in your bank statement that it was purchased contact EA support with proof of purchase.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 76 of 113 (561 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@horsemad123abc

Find it in your order history. If the purchase doesn't say complete you can cancel it there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 77 of 113 (560 Views)

★★ Novice

But it says complete. But it still won't download...

Message 78 of 113 (555 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Please read suggestions in the main thread on download issues:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/The-Sims-4-Cats-amp-Dogs-Download-Issue/m-p/6226812#M9...

Message 79 of 113 (553 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My pre-order never went through. So I went on Origins website and cancelled it. Then I bought it again. That seemed to work. I hope this helped.
Message 80 of 113 (510 Views)