Sims 4 cats and dogs won’t download

by emilyrosegiles

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 cats and dogs won’t download

★★★ Novice

OMG SAME THING WITH ME OMFG WHAT IS GOING ON?!! THE *!

Message 31 of 113 (1,180 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem and it's after 6:00 am here in the US and it still won't download

Message 32 of 113 (1,166 Views)

★★ Novice

ugh!!! So I've tried downloading it multiple times, I've uninstalled/reinstalled my entire game (i specifically watched the cats and dogs download and saw it say 100% then it went to the next pack/expansion), I checked my order history and it the status says "completed", I can't even start my sims 4 game because it says it's still downloading (but everything says finalized), when i check game details cats and dogs says download?!!!! and i've shut down and re started my computer twice.... Im at a loss.

Message 33 of 113 (1,147 Views)

★ Novice

Make sure it's not a billing issue. It was for me, so although my library and the in-game menu listed it as if I had it, it was not actually in my library. I canceled my order and re-bought it. Now it's downloading. Standard smile

Message 34 of 113 (1,109 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I think they meant "open". I was confused at first too haha Standard smile

Message 35 of 113 (1,090 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Go to EA account and billing and next to cats and dogs on the left u should see a little + sign click it then on the right it’ll say cancel payment. I just did that and now I can download
Message 36 of 113 (1,072 Views)

★★★ Newbie
For me it was a billing issue. I preordered but they never took the cash out and told me twice it would come out. I just canceled the payment and bought it again, all is good now!
Message 37 of 113 (1,071 Views)

★ Novice

I had this same problem. I ordered the game weeks ago and it won't let me open it because of my connection apparently. You just need to cancel the preorder in your origin account and then buy it again. Then it downloads and you can play!

Hope this helps

Message 38 of 113 (1,032 Views)

★ Novice

Ugh! I am having the same/similar issues. My account shows the transaction as complete. However cats and dogs content still only shows download as an option though I've downloaded it already. It seems to fail at finalizing.

Message 39 of 113 (1,013 Views)

★★ Novice
8 hours later..
Message 40 of 113 (959 Views)