Sims 4 cats and dogs won’t download

by emilyrosegiles

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 cats and dogs won’t download

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys! I had the same problem. I cancelled my payment and re bought it and now its downloading!!! Standard smile Standard smile Standard smile

Message 11 of 113 (2,628 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How did you do It?
Message 12 of 113 (2,580 Views)

★ Novice

Ugh. Same here. It keeps telling me that my download failed and that I should restart Origin or try again later. It seems like re-purchasing it is working for some people, but there is no way in heaven or hell that I am paying another 40 dollars to fix this mistake. I have faith that EA is working on the issue if so many people are having issues with it, though. I suppose all I can do is be patient. If any of you have found ways to fix this, I'd love to know... Frown 

Message 13 of 113 (2,576 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Stupid question but how did you cancel your payment? I preordered months ago and it won’t download, it’s really driving me insane!
Message 14 of 113 (2,577 Views)

★★ Novice

I found the answer! If you just pen the game without downloading t should be there. It was for me c: Hope this helped! C:

Message 15 of 113 (2,574 Views)

★★★ Novice

What does that mean? Pin the game?

Message 16 of 113 (2,563 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah I wonder. I bought it in august when it came out. Cant really cancel it now. I'd have to deal with my bank..

Message 17 of 113 (2,562 Views)

★ Novice

I have been having the same problem it says check your internet my internet is fine I tried restarting my whole computer and origin

Message 18 of 113 (2,555 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thats what i was think there is no way i can call my bank and deal with this. It was so long ago. And even if they issue a refund it will take forever to get into my account to buy it again. 

Message 19 of 113 (2,546 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Think about it guys, we could see the extra map, and all the expansions normaly download by itself. So it's already installed. ..Well for me it is. Whats missing is not the download, is the release. They having issues probably because its overhelming. Not a big suprise from them. Still dont know why they put the download button when everything is there. but kinda not there too ?

Message 20 of 113 (2,532 Views)