Sims 4 cats and dogs won’t download

by emilyrosegiles

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 cats and dogs won’t download

★★ Novice

Same here, I reset my entire computer and hard drive yet it still won't download. It keeps saying Error Please try again later, and I've waited but no luck.

Message 91 of 113 (552 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Please see the main download issue thread for possible solutions.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/The-Sims-4-Cats-amp-Dogs-Download-Issue/m-p/6226812#M9...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 92 of 113 (545 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@jpkarlsen It's not a CC problem, as I have deleted all of my Mods and CC from my folder, restarted my computer and I'm still having the same issues.

Message 93 of 113 (536 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Mods and CC has nothing to do with failures to download. That wasn't your issue either.

Please do as I wrote.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 94 of 113 (534 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

how did you cancel it? you got your money back right?

Message 95 of 113 (532 Views)

★ Novice

How long does it take to get your money back after you cancel the payment?

Message 96 of 113 (515 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how did you do that?

Message 97 of 113 (508 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It should only take a couple of days.

Message 98 of 113 (491 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@karinaaj9 @leinadnosam44

You cancel the order in your order History. Notice that if the status say completed you can not cancel. This means that you have another problem. 

Yes you will get your money back if you cancel.

Message 99 of 113 (487 Views)

★★ Novice

Cancel the order or refund, then re-purhcase the game. Worked for me!

Message 100 of 113 (455 Views)