Re: I Can't Install Sims 4: City Life!!

by Marcella1993

Original Post

Re: ORGIN WON'T INSTALL CITY LIVING

★★★ Newbie

"We're sorry, Orgin was unable to download your game. Please check your internet connection or try again later."

Message 31 of 82 (2,242 Views)

Re: Won't let me download the sims 4 city living expansion..HELP

★★★ Newbie

Has no one found a solution?!?!?!!?!

Message 32 of 82 (2,632 Views)

I Can't Install Sims 4: City Life!!

★ Novice

So I've been having trouble installing Sims 4 City Life into my game, and I wouldn't be here if I hadn't tried everything.

I popped in the disc and redeemed my 16 digit code as you do and confirmed that the game was City Living. But nothing happened after that. There were no prompts or instructions that would normally follow.

So I went into my Games Library, right-clicked my Sims 4 base game and selected Show Game Details so show the games I already have installed. 

Where City Living is, instead of saying Installed, it just says Unlocked. I don't know how to progress from there!

People have said that you can hover your mouse over the grey "i" icon but that's not working either. 

I've also tried installing it from My Computer but it leads me straight back to that standstill with Origin.

And I've even tried to have a live chat with an EA Game Advisor but was waiting for AGES. TWICE!

Does anyone know what to do?

My game is all up to date; it was the first thing I did before inserting the disc. 

:'(

Message 33 of 82 (2,226 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I want an answer too - I pre-ordered and now the game isn't available to play.  What *. It was supposed to go live today.  Origin get your act together.

Message 34 of 82 (2,377 Views)

Won't let me download the sims 4 city living expansion..HELP

★★★ Newbie

what time the sims 4 city living is going to be open for downloading?

Message 35 of 82 (2,133 Views)

★★ Novice

same problem for me. i pre-ordered and it's not downloading automatically like it should, and i can't find a way to manually download it either.

Message 36 of 82 (2,367 Views)

Re: I Can't Install Sims 4: City Life!!

★ Novice

I've figured out why I'm having so much trouble.

It's not released yet. 

It comes out today at 11PM in the UK so, because reasons, I'm just gonna have to wait.

Message 37 of 82 (2,195 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, keeps saying to check my internet but I have. I've been trying unsuccessfully to download this for the last 6 hours. Anyone managed to install yet?

Message 38 of 82 (2,322 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can't download it either !!!

what the hell is going on?

Message 39 of 82 (2,273 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It states on mine that its not released until 11pm GMT on November 2nd. So its not released in the UK until tonight.

Message 40 of 82 (2,269 Views)