Re: Can't download the Sims 4: City Living

by Smakit

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Yah, I have that problem too. Does anyone know how to fix it???

Message 20 of 82 (1,649 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem, I'm not really sure whats going on with the DLC, but I read that on Nov 1 it'll be coming out offically. I'm not really sure but I tried downlaoding the DLC also :/ Last night I was waiting but I got nothing. I think it's the problem with EA. 

Message 21 of 82 (1,642 Views)

★ Novice

I have the exact same problem, this really needs to be fixed.

Message 22 of 82 (1,621 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey guys I was able to get it downloading. Go and review your recent purchases. Next to City Living does it say "processing"? If so, cancel the order and buy it again. I did that and I was able to get it to start downloading.

Message 23 of 82 (1,611 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah mine seems to be stuck on "Preparing" as well. Tried it through the game library and store page to download, but both just hang up there.

Message 24 of 82 (1,597 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Buy it again? Im broke currently.. LOL 

Message 25 of 82 (1,578 Views)

★★ Novice

Ended up just uninstalling Origin and redownloading it and it seemed to fix the stuck at "Preparing" issue I was having. May not fix the others folks have had (mine never stated it couldn't download, just never got passed preparing), but might give it a shot if you haven't already.

Message 26 of 82 (1,230 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I canceled my order then put all of the info in again and it worked!! It's downloading right now and I'm so excited!!

Message 27 of 82 (1,223 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well, what happened is that, there was a problem with my order because when I pre-ordered the expansion pack, I had to cancel my debt card due to fraudulent issues and the transaction was cancelled and now, it only shows me to download the game, even though I didn't fully purchase it, but attempted to do so. Now do I buy it again or what when this happens?

Message 29 of 82 (1,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes! This works, It worked for me!! Thank you

Message 30 of 82 (1,136 Views)