by Ravensonng

Original Post

Re: Won't let me download the sims 4 city living expansion..HELP

★ Novice
Me either mines just says calculating
Message 10 of 82 (4,700 Views)

Re: Help loading Sims 4 City life

★ Novice

Not sure if you are still having the issue, but I got my expac downloaded and I am playing the game but my issue is when I moved my family to the new city it shows they are living in the apartment but when I try to click on the apartment and hit play family I get sent back to the world map screen where you choose the different worlds. It will not let me access my family that I moved to the city. It is 10:25 pm my time; maybe I won't be able to access the new content until after midnight?

Message 11 of 82 (3,841 Views)

Re: Help loading Sims 4 City life

★★★★ Novice

this is the last time I ever buy another sims 4 game! I'm having so much trouble downloading this game I'm getting so angry.

Message 12 of 82 (3,827 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here, I pre ordered  it on September 16th, paid for it, money was taken out of my account. Been trying to download it says it's in my library but it's not. According to my order history it says still processing.I never pre ordered before never will again.

Message 13 of 82 (4,538 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried last night and today.  I still can't download

Message 14 of 82 (4,538 Views)

Can't download the Sims 4: City Living

★ Apprentice

When I attempt to download the Sims 4: City Living expansion pack onto my base game, I keep getting this error message that says: We're sorry, Origin was unable to download your game. Please check your internet connection, or try again. Is anyone else getting this as well? My internet is working just fine, so it must be the sever that keeps crashing. What do I need to do to fix this problem or is Origin going to fix this eventually? Please help! Frown

Message 15 of 82 (4,637 Views)

TS4 City Living issues

★★★ Newbie

I purchased TS4 City Living EP this morning and set it to install when I left for work. I came home and had an installation error message. I tried updating the game, which gave me nothing, and then tried repairing the game, which then failed to download not only the base game, but all the EPs, Game Packs, and Stuff Packs I had installed. I tried to send an error message, and it did nothing. I tried sending an error message from the help tab, and it did nothing. I'm now basically locked out of my game, and can't load it up at all. I've tried relaunching Origin, and nothing is working. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Message 16 of 82 (3,827 Views)

Re: Can't download the Sims 4: City Living

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've also been having this problem and the same is going for me. I pre-ordered the game about two weeks ago but whenever I got to download it, it says to check my internet connection. And again, it's the same as the OP. My internet connection is fine. I'm about to get into contact with EA support now to figure out what the hell is going on because I just want to play my game.

I'll edit in a response if they can help me with the problem to hopefully help anyone else that has been having this problem.

Message 17 of 82 (4,600 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem.  I finally figured out where the download option was and clicked the install button, the system promptly changed the button to "Preparing" and it just stays there "Preparing".  Anybody got the same problem?  Does the "Preparing" ever change to a download?

Message 18 of 82 (4,591 Views)

★★ Novice

No I can't even get that far. It'll say "Preparing" and then I'll get this error message:

We're sorry, Origin was unable to download your game. Please check your internet connection, or try again later.

Help us improve Origin by submitting an error report.

Message 19 of 82 (4,587 Views)