Re: Sims 4 C&D graphics blocked!

by Layla_Galaxy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 C&D graphics blocked!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Finally managed to download the game only for the graphics to be blocked!

Our computer is around 4TB and brand new so it should be enough to work!

Edit: Can't even put a Dxdiag to show! D:

2nd Edit: Had to privately post it on a game just to show it...

https://www.xanje.com/forums/thread-1276255.0

Message 1 of 3 (260 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Layla_Galaxy

I'm sorry to hear about your issues with launching the game and thank you for providing DxDiag!

My first suggestion would be to check if your PC meets all the minimum requirements to run The Sims 4 without any problems by using Can You Run It website. I know that you've mentioned that your computer has around 4TB of disc space, but things like your graphics card and processor are directly connected with graphics, not disc space Embarrassed

Also, according to your DxDiag, your graphics card driver has been updated in June last year. Please, make sure that all the drivers are up to date.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (274 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Layla_Galaxy

I'm sorry to hear about your issues with launching the game and thank you for providing DxDiag!

My first suggestion would be to check if your PC meets all the minimum requirements to run The Sims 4 without any problems by using Can You Run It website. I know that you've mentioned that your computer has around 4TB of disc space, but things like your graphics card and processor are directly connected with graphics, not disc space Embarrassed

Also, according to your DxDiag, your graphics card driver has been updated in June last year. Please, make sure that all the drivers are up to date.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (275 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Ok, thank you Standard smile

I'll see if I can sort it out now :D
Message 3 of 3 (210 Views)