Sims 3

by mjrmalfunction

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When I try to play my Sims 3 , Origin tells me that my license has expired. Since when does a person pay out that kind of money for a game that expires?

I need some answers and I need them quick!

I've been playing The Sims Games since 2009 and nothing like this has never happened. I need to know whats going on.

Message 1 of 2 (284 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3

Community Manager

Hi @mjrmalfunction

When you have a chance please get in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account and see what might be happening. I'm afraid that's not something we can help with here on Answers HQ. 

For more information on how you can set up a case with them visit the EA Help website. You can also reach them via Twitter or Facebook as well if you'd rather. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (243 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims 3

Community Manager

Hi @mjrmalfunction

When you have a chance please get in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account and see what might be happening. I'm afraid that's not something we can help with here on Answers HQ. 

For more information on how you can set up a case with them visit the EA Help website. You can also reach them via Twitter or Facebook as well if you'd rather. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (244 Views)