Re: Sims 3 won't work and it was when I installed Sims 4?! HELP!!

by Lylicx08

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 won't work and it was when I installed Sims 4?! HELP!!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Help please I miss playing Sims 3. I have a Toshiba running on Windows 8. So when I got Sims 4 I installed it and it ran fine I played for a few days. After that I wanted to play Sims 3 so the launcher opened and I clicked play then the screen was loading and crashed saying there was something wrong! I've tried making a back up , uninstalling Sims 4 , uninstalling n reinstalling Sims 3 , still nothing!!! I have all the updates n patches I have no idea what is going on please help!!
Message 1 of 4 (302 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice
Yes that didn't work but apperantly it was my custom content , moved most of it to a differ file so it wouldn't all be gone. But my game was working fine with all my custom content before.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (261 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Sounds like a launcher issue. When I had that problem with another game, I simply verified my game details/repaired game. To do that in origin, Click on the My Games tab in Origin and then right click and pick repair game. It should add back the launcher if it was removed.  

Message 2 of 4 (297 Views)

Community Manager

@Lylicx08 Hi,

Were you able to try out what indys2nd suggested?

Let us know how you are getting on.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 3 of 4 (261 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes that didn't work but apperantly it was my custom content , moved most of it to a differ file so it wouldn't all be gone. But my game was working fine with all my custom content before.
Message 4 of 4 (262 Views)