Re: Sign in unavailable?

by Reavermyst

Original Post

★ Novice

Running through your post and the failed resolution suggestions makes me think it is your Origin client that is failing to update properly. That happens sometimes with mandatory Origin client updates. 

Go visit https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/install-origin/ and try the suggestions there. One thing to make certain to do, in addition to all that is noted there, is to use a cleanly downloaded OriginSlimClient installer before you attempt to run the update. That means, if you saved the slim client to your machine somewhere and used it once, delete the one you saved and already used once, and download a fresh slim client installer. Consider it to be one-time-use. I had a similar problem to what you initially described, but on PC, I kept using the same slim client I had initially downloaded and got repeatedly failed results. I finally deleted it and just downloaded a fresh one, ran it, and all worked as a charm there after. 

Message 11 of 14 (685 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm still having this problem even though the proxy was already disabled. I even checked my firewall and it already allows origin as well.

Message 12 of 14 (625 Views)

★ Novice

Are you an actual EA advisor because all you have done is post a link and tell us to follow it?????

Message 13 of 14 (526 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@colinisking1 Is it possible the account is banned? I had an account breach years ago, leading to an unauthorized purchase. After resolving the problem, I started getting denied logins on older titles(Xbox 360) and the Sign in Unavailable issues on PC.
Message 14 of 14 (418 Views)