Re: Sign in Failure

by GoldFalcon1080

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sign in Failure

★★★★★ Novice

It works good in the origin sign up screen, it lets me in, but when i go in origin it says sign in is currently unavailable please try again later. I waited a couple days and it says the same thing. I tried to sign in through the ea website but it says my credentials are incorrect or have expired, in some other websites like this one and EA help it signs me in. Please help this is very frustrating..

Message 1 of 39 (68,745 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@yerrors Would you mind taking a look at this link and going through the troubleshooting steps listed: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Complete-Support-Origin-Connection-Issues/td-p/5019298

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 39 (69,305 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@yerrors Would you mind taking a look at this link and going through the troubleshooting steps listed: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Complete-Support-Origin-Connection-Issues/td-p/5019298

Darko.png
Message 2 of 39 (69,306 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have this exact same problem and after doing all those troubleshooting steps and contacting EA support I found out my account was suspended "due to unusual activities" then they tell me the only way to get them to re-activate my account is to schedule a chat or call which I am just unable to do because I can not find anything related to that on help.ea.com

Also, because of my suspension I can only open a support ticket on the banned or suspended department which will keep leading me to getting the same replies over and over again.

So I don't know what to do anymore...

Message 3 of 39 (68,598 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

IT DOESENT WORKS!!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 39 (68,577 Views)

★★★ Novice

I found a fix contact them and they will restore your account cause they just did mines

Message 5 of 39 (68,572 Views)

★ Novice

I haven't been able to sign in to Origin to play my game on there for around a month now... 

0e632b687002d03e

Message 6 of 39 (67,989 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I've been having this problem for about a month now and I've sent an e-mail to EA but they won't answer me. Can someone please help me to get back into my account!

Message 7 of 39 (67,951 Views)

★★★ Guide
Message 8 of 39 (67,947 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
how
Message 9 of 39 (67,798 Views)

★★★ Guide

@GJKgirls

By clicking on the link I provided Wink