Server medal of honor warfighter

by valeriobrad

Original Post

Server medal of honor warfighter

★★★ Newbie

Hello Electronic Art operators, if you are reading this request it means that it is a VERY IMPORTANT request from my point of view than yours. Yesterday the other day I bought: Medal of Honor: Warfighter - Deluxe Edition and when I finished the campaign I wanted to play a multiplayer game but I couldn't because the servers of the game are too empty and there is almost no one to play it. Do you know what would revive the mutiplayer of Medal of Honor: Warfighter ? Make a dedicated event on it so you will attract the attention of the players of now and everyone will come back including me to be happy after all... the game is not bad I mean it's based on a story that really happened and it's very cool. Anyway please...solve this serious problem.

And contact me on my email [edit: email address removed] in case of a reply.

Message 1 of 2 (265 Views)

Re: Server medal of honor warfighter

★★★★★ Apprentice
@valeriobrad Haha, bro, they don't give a damn about your game. This is the same company which can't even fix their BROKEN webform to help with ALL their problems: https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/Case-history-empty/td-p/8211708

Please upvote the OP of that post. Because all EA support staff will direct you to that BROKEN webform anyway. They will. Trust me. Or a useless help article,hahaha.

They don't care. Neither should you.
Message 2 of 2 (253 Views)