Serious Game Suggestion

by DSquid89

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Serious Game Suggestion

★★★★★ Newbie

I wish EA had a game with officially licensed Lacrosse Teams. PLL or NCAA teams would be cool. I recently broke, fractured, and dislocated my ankle. I was going to play club lacrosse at a college level this year, but now I can't walk, will never be able to play lacrosse physically again, and can't go to college this year. Basically, I'm stuck in bed for the next 6+ months (have to get surgery and physical therapy too).

Anyways, I've played the Casey Powell games, but I can't help but think "this could be done better". The game (CP18) is bugged to where it is litterally impossible to get all the achievements. Nobody has reached platinum on the game. All the non-standard teams had to be created by actual players of the video game from scratch with jersey, player, stick, and stadium editors. Most of the teams, which players crafted in 2018 (when the latest game came out) are severely outdated.

I know lacrosse will never get funding comparable to NBA, NFL, or Fifa. However, I have a tiny grain of hope that EA will get the licensing to work with the PLL someday.

Sincerely,

Random gamer on the forum with a shattered ankle and shattered dreams :')

Message 1 of 2 (202 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Serious Game Suggestion

Community Manager
Hi @DSquid89,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.

Sorry about your ankle Frown
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (180 Views)

All Replies

Re: Serious Game Suggestion

Community Manager
Hi @DSquid89,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.

Sorry about your ankle Frown
EACade
Message 2 of 2 (181 Views)