Re: Seems password problem continues

by Lord_Viatruso

Original Post

Seems password problem continues

★ Novice

I just bought Sims 4 yesterday and had not been in my Origin account since the Sim City days (left pretty early after the fiasco of that game and how it was run). I was asked to reset my password (which wasnt a problem as I thought I've not been in it for a while so it must have expired). I then (after 3 server attempts) played Sims and enjoyed it.

Came back on today and my account again 'lost' or didnt recognise the password that I only changed a few days ago. It took me 3 attempts to reset/new password until it finally accepted and I was let in.

What is going on here.......why do I have to change my password everytime I get on?

Very frustrating at the moment and this could stop me using Origin again.

Message 1 of 3 (115 Views)

EA Staff

I would recommend that you contact an Advisor via live chat or phone so they could look into what exactly is going on with your account:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Type in the name of the affected game
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 2 of 3 (108 Views)

★ Novice

Its okay I think I've solved it. Both my Sims account and SWTOR are linked it seems so the same password has to be used for the Origin login and my SWTOR login which should really be different?

Message 3 of 3 (102 Views)