new promo code still not working

by dswain74

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Second Promo code doesn't work either...

★★★ Newbie

Origin sent me a promo code for answering a survey. I wanted to use it to buy Alice: Madness Returns but it didn't work. Now they sent me another code that doesn't work either..Anyone else is having this problem or is the code not valid for this game?

Message 2 of 17 (1,708 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Promo Code

Community Manager (retired)

Hey guys, thanks for contacting us. Please note that this coupon code can only be used by people in North America. Here is a list of games which the code can be used on:

http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/DisplayCategoryProductListPage/categoryID=60369300%

Please let us know if you have any issues with this.

View in thread

Message 9 of 17 (1,734 Views)

All Replies

Promo Code

★★★ Newbie

I was just sent an email where I was given a promo code because I participated in a survey. The promo takes off $20 of $19.99+ games. I was wondering if the promo code works for Mass Effect 2 b/c when I typed it in and clicked on "apply" it still gave me the same price. 

P.S. 

This is from the email that was sent out after the promo had been discontinued for misuse so it should work but it's not.

Message 1 of 17 (1,717 Views)

$20 discount code still not working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I want to purchase this game using code [Code Removed] that I received via email. Please advise.

Message 3 of 17 (1,709 Views)

$20 Survey Code STILL not working for me

★★★ Newbie
I got my new $20 off code in an email today after the free game bug, and tried to use it on Mass Effect 3: Digital Deluxe. I input the code and hit 'apply' but nothing happens. It doesn't take anything off the price and doesn't say that the code is invalid or anything, just nothing happens. I tried it again with an unrelated game just to see if the code worked, and it didn't even work then.
If anybody can shed some light on this, I would really appreciate it.
Message 4 of 17 (1,718 Views)

New Promo Code for $20.00

★★★ Newbie

I just got the new code in my email, but it doesn't apply to anything i try to buy... Are the sims 3 games able to be purchased through this code? Also I have tried other games, and the code just wont apply to anything. This is getting rather annoying because twice these codes will not work, and when i do put them in it doesn't say anything like it doesnt work it just clears the page pretty much. I've tried the webpage and the download app. 

Message 5 of 17 (1,696 Views)

Promo Code

★★★ Newbie

I've received a 20$ discount for a game over 19.99. You've sent me a mail saying that do to misuse there are new codes. I received the code and tried it on Mass Effect 3 and it still didn't work. Please fix this!

Message 6 of 17 (1,709 Views)

$20 Promo Code

★★★ Newbie

A few days ago I took a survey that was supposed to give me $20 off my next purchase at the Origin store.  That code did not work.  Just today I got the email giving me another code because there were issues with them the first time.  This one does not work either.  I have tried applying it with different items in the cart, but whenever I hit "APPLY" the total does not change.  Is there something wrong with this batch of codes as well?

Message 7 of 17 (1,697 Views)

new promo code still not working

★ Novice

i choose 2 games that were on the list of approved games and my code still will not work

Message 8 of 17 (1,691 Views)

Re: Promo Code

Community Manager (retired)

Hey guys, thanks for contacting us. Please note that this coupon code can only be used by people in North America. Here is a list of games which the code can be used on:

http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/DisplayCategoryProductListPage/categoryID=60369300%

Please let us know if you have any issues with this.

Message 9 of 17 (1,735 Views)

New promo code

★★★ Newbie

I recieved a new promo code yesterday and its good for $20 off of any order $19.99 or more but every time i put the code in it isnt dropping the price

Message 10 of 17 (1,691 Views)