Latest Scrabble Update NOT available to iOS 6

by Anonymous

Original Post

Scrabble on iPhone iOS 6 Problems

Anonymous
EA Community Managers, Are you within days, weeks, months, or years to a fix for this two week old problem of iPhone iOS 6 version crash of Scrabble games???? I've lost EVERYTHING, even my profile image is gone!!
Message 1 of 6 (612 Views)

Re: Scrabble on iPhone iOS 6 Problems

Community Manager

@Anonymous Hi,

We just received news from the game team, you can now update to the fixed version of the app from the iTunes App store:

The Scrabble update with the fix to the Facebook Connect issue is now available on the iTunes App Store for iOS devices. You can update to the latest version now.

This fix is now available on all platforms. We apologize again for the inconvenience.

Message 2 of 6 (603 Views)

Anonymous
Alas, I am still unable to connect. It has never been a Facebook issue for me, just an iOS 6 user. Is this older iOS version not going to be in the fix?
Message 3 of 6 (585 Views)

Latest Scrabble Update NOT available to iOS 6

Anonymous
EA! The fix for connect problem issues has NOT been resolved for all because THE UPDATE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO IOS 7 OR 8!!!! What's up for those with iOS 6? Level with us please...this has been going on and danced around for so so long for us!!!
Message 4 of 6 (547 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Not fixed for those of us running older versions of ios.
Message 5 of 6 (547 Views)

Re: Latest Scrabble Update NOT available to iOS 6

Community Manager

@SevenGee @Anonymous Hi,

We have updated the main thread with the latest messaging of the studio regarding those devices running iOS 6.1 or lower: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/My-quot-Scrabble-quot-game-won-t-load-Updated-9-29th-Oct/m-p/3868277#M23644

I will now close this thread, please continue the discussion in the main thread instead.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 6 of 6 (520 Views)