[Removed by CM]

by Bjoernager8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Removed by CM]

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Is it possible to contact [Removed by CM] in any form? Leading gameplay producer of FIFA just to ask a few questions

Message 1 of 4 (489 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sam Rivera

Champion (Retired)
Hi @Bjoernager8

Unless he’s on Twitter I highly doubt there would be any way to directly contact him online to ask questions, unless he was part of an AMA etc. The amount of messages he would receive would be insane and I’m sure not all would be polite.

You would be best to contact support and have them forward your questions etc but then reaching him imo would still be a long shot.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (484 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
Hi @Bjoernager8

Unless he’s on Twitter I highly doubt there would be any way to directly contact him online to ask questions, unless he was part of an AMA etc. The amount of messages he would receive would be insane and I’m sure not all would be polite.

You would be best to contact support and have them forward your questions etc but then reaching him imo would still be a long shot.

Message 2 of 4 (485 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@CarbonCarlThanks. Honestly I just feel like you have a responsibility to be in touch with your community, when you are leading gameplay producer of the biggest game in EA. [Removed by CM]

Message 3 of 4 (393 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Bjoernager8, I'm going to lock this thread as AHQ is not a place to post attacking any EA employee.

I've edited your post to remove names and ask that going forward that you post in a polite and constructive manner. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (360 Views)