SWTOR Outlander Pack code not working

by Kurei_Okami

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SWTOR Outlander Pack code not working

★★★ Newbie

I was gifted the SWTOR Outlander Pack from the Origin store (in January). I tried to reedeem it last week and what i got is a "mesagge not found" in the reedeem page.

The SWTOR Support says I have to call them, but I am not a native english speaker (nor live in USA, France or Germany) and the cost of the call alone will me more expensive of the pack. Nor to mention that, in my broken english, they would not understand me (and I would not understand them).

How is it that I can buy a pack online, confirm it by mail and have to fix the problem by the phone like its the 90s?

Do you have any idea of what I can do (other than "curse the heavens and never buy another EA product ever again") ??

Message 1 of 2 (142 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SWTOR Outlander Pack code not working

EA DICE Team

@Kurei_Okami

Since SWTOR has its own support channel I am unable to verify the code on your account. You will still have to reach out to them as they requested. If you are worried about the rates of the call then I suggest that you use a voIP program such as Skype which will incur charges similar to local calls.

As for your English, it seems perfect here on the forum so I would not worry about that. Our SWTOR agents will still be more than happy to help you if it takes a bit longer due to a language barrier.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (142 Views)

All Replies

Re: SWTOR Outlander Pack code not working

EA DICE Team

@Kurei_Okami

Since SWTOR has its own support channel I am unable to verify the code on your account. You will still have to reach out to them as they requested. If you are worried about the rates of the call then I suggest that you use a voIP program such as Skype which will incur charges similar to local calls.

As for your English, it seems perfect here on the forum so I would not worry about that. Our SWTOR agents will still be more than happy to help you if it takes a bit longer due to a language barrier.

Message 2 of 2 (143 Views)