SWBF2 Account Invalid and More

by TheLaughingMan25

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SWBF2 Account Invalid and More

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So with the final major update of SWBF2 coming out, I decided to reinstall the game. My friends had just gotten it and I thought it would be nice to play. I finish installing it and get the message of the account is invalid and then I am given Error Code 4975. I look into this and I eventually get to changing the password for my EA account, yet this does nothing. I then go to solve that issue. It tells me to then to check if I have linked my Xbox and EA Accounts, which I apparently had not done yet but had played with no problems prior to this. I try to do this and am told that my credentials are either incorrect or invalid. I change the password and that still does nothing. I then have to look to fix this THIRD issue now. After some searching, I get to contacting EA to recover my account. I give them my email, my last 4 purchased games, all that jazz, but they say they can't recover it. Is there something I'm missing? Is my EA Account just like gone/broken? Am I the only one experiencing this issue? Please help.

Message 1 of 2 (358 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SWBF2 Account Invalid and More

Community Manager

Hi @TheLaughingMan25

I'm really sorry, but account issues are not something we're able to investigate here on Answers HQ. 

I can really only recommend following up with the EA Help team to see if there's any other information they could use to verify the account and help you recover access. For more info on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

If you prefer you can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well. The team who works on those channels should be able to help out with account issues like this as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (297 Views)

All Replies

Re: SWBF2 Account Invalid and More

Community Manager

Hi @TheLaughingMan25

I'm really sorry, but account issues are not something we're able to investigate here on Answers HQ. 

I can really only recommend following up with the EA Help team to see if there's any other information they could use to verify the account and help you recover access. For more info on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

If you prefer you can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well. The team who works on those channels should be able to help out with account issues like this as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (298 Views)