SORRY BUT YOU DO NOT MEET THE CRITERIA FOR REGISTRATION :(

by demian9944

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SORRY BUT YOU DO NOT MEET THE CRITERIA FOR REGISTRATION :(

★★★ Newbie

I have a problem: when he created the account and enter my email and says to me: sorry, but you do not meet the criteria for registration. What is wrong???

Message 1 of 7 (16,202 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SORRY BUT YOU DO NOT MEET THE CRITERIA FOR REGISTRATION :(

Community Manager (retired)

This message could also be due to age restrictions.

Due to the fact that the age at which a player can legally create an account in their own name is defined by the national law of the country they are registering from, the minimum age requirement to play the game may vary. Did you enter the correct date of birth?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (17,314 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I can think in two cases: the email you want to register is already in use or you have some kind of banned email-provider account.

Message 2 of 7 (16,156 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

This message could also be due to age restrictions.

Due to the fact that the age at which a player can legally create an account in their own name is defined by the national law of the country they are registering from, the minimum age requirement to play the game may vary. Did you enter the correct date of birth?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 3 of 7 (17,315 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hello please answer as soon as possible im over the age limit played battlefield 4 and battlefield 3 and hardline. yet for some reason every time i try to be a insider it says i dont meet the criteria.  Please help.

Message 4 of 7 (12,251 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Player_4kep4bua

Please reach out to an EA Advisor so that they can check your account.

Message 5 of 7 (12,241 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have the same problem in The lord of the rings: heroes of middle-earth , and what to do to erase the error, and login one more time

Message 6 of 7 (879 Views)

Dot.: SORRY BUT YOU DO NOT MEET THE CRITERIA FOR REGISTRATION :(

Community Manager

Hey @Batek9 

This thread is old, so we're closing it to avoid any necroposting. If you have more questions or want to keep the chat going, please start a new thread on the game boards! That way, things stay neat and tidy, and everyone can join in. 

EA_PulsarAHQ

Message 7 of 7 (865 Views)