Re: SIMS4 DOWNLOAD

by yahel_1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SIMS4 DOWNLOAD

★★★ Newbie

I have uninstalled Sims4 and when trying to reinstalling it is saying that the serial code has already been used.

Message 1 of 2 (162 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @kizz20031

Make sure you are logged into the account on which the game/s were registered.Wondering

If you're getting the "code already used" message, it means the game code has been registered in your account.(Once you have used the registration code, it is always tied to your Origin account. You can uninstall the game from your computer, but I do not believe there is a way to delete a game from your Origin account and nor can)

Make sure you have "Show: All Games" in MY GAMES selected. Have also a look at "Hidden Games" because manually hidden games will not appear in the "All Games" view.

Click on the "My Games tab" as shown in the screenshot below. After you have clicked that, you will see a button with an circle arrow on the left hand side . This is the "reload games" button. Click it, and you should now be able to see all the games registered to your account.

More details here http://help.ea.com/en/article/origin-my-games-list-is-blank/

If you issue persist you need to create an incident using the Talk to a Game Advisorlink on the left, and a Game Advisor will assist you.

Retired champion.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (156 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @kizz20031

Make sure you are logged into the account on which the game/s were registered.Wondering

If you're getting the "code already used" message, it means the game code has been registered in your account.(Once you have used the registration code, it is always tied to your Origin account. You can uninstall the game from your computer, but I do not believe there is a way to delete a game from your Origin account and nor can)

Make sure you have "Show: All Games" in MY GAMES selected. Have also a look at "Hidden Games" because manually hidden games will not appear in the "All Games" view.

Click on the "My Games tab" as shown in the screenshot below. After you have clicked that, you will see a button with an circle arrow on the left hand side . This is the "reload games" button. Click it, and you should now be able to see all the games registered to your account.

More details here http://help.ea.com/en/article/origin-my-games-list-is-blank/

If you issue persist you need to create an incident using the Talk to a Game Advisorlink on the left, and a Game Advisor will assist you.

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 2 (157 Views)