SIMS 4 This Code Has Already been Used

by yleniaamaranto

Original Post

SIMS 4 This Code Has Already been Used

★★★ Newbie

Pochi giorni fa ho comprato The Sims 4 e lo installato in un pc e ho creato in quel pc un account origin adesso ho installato sempre quel gioco in un'altro pc ma quando vado  a riscattare il codice dice che é gia stato utilizzato cosa devo fare ?? 

Ho gia disinstallato dal pc che ho usato prima il gioco sia Origin che The Sims4 ma il gioco ancora nell'altro pc non parte dice che il codice é gia stato usato Frown( rispondete per favore

A few days ago I bought The Sims 4 and installed in a pc and pc that I created in an origin account now always installed that game in another pc but when I go to redeem the code says it has already been used what should I do ??
I've already uninstalled from the computer that I used before the game is that The Origin Sims4 but the game still will not start another pc says that the code has already been used : ( ( please answer

Message 1 of 2 (174 Views)

Re: SIMS 4 This Code Has Already been Used

EA Staff

Once you redeemed the code on your Origin account, you would just need to log in to Origin on a different computer using that account and the game should be available for download without the need to redeem the code again.

So the best thing I can recommend is to double check your log in details.

Message 2 of 2 (163 Views)