SIMS 4 This Code Has Already been Used.

by MaliceBunnie

Original Post

SIMS 4 This Code Has Already been Used.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I bought the Sims4 game when it first came out and installed it onto my computer. I played for a few hours. Didn't pick it back up until yeaterday when I tried to run it and it asked for the profuct code to "activate" the game. I tried to put the code back in thinking it was just some sort of mix up and it said that the product code had already been used. Which I know since I am the one that used it awhile back on the same computer when I first installed the game. I went through all of the FAQ's on how to fix it, making sure that the game wasn't hidden, that origin was showing all games and even trying to reload all my games. It still wasn't showing up in My Games tab. So I went to the exterme and uninstalled orgin and reinstalled. Didn't work. Uninstalled the Sims 4 and tried to reinstall but it is still telling me that the product code that I am using has been used already.

I sat for two hours last night waiting to talk to someone online and have been sitting an hour today so far. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I would really like to just play my Sims 4.

I bought the limited edition version, from best buy.

Oh and I already went through the other forum post that was like this one and nothing on it helped me.

Message 1 of 5 (377 Views)

Re: SIMS 4 This Code Has Already been Used.

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same exact problem.

Message 2 of 5 (350 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm still sitting waiting for someone live to talk to. I wonder if the EA help is still having trouble.

Message 3 of 5 (342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ive talked to 3 different people and they all went about helping me completely different ways. 

Message 4 of 5 (334 Views)

Community Manager

@SL33pingWoman Are you still having issues. Please check this post in another thread, it should hopefully help with your issue: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/SIMS-4-This-Code-Has-Already-been-Used/m-p/3890607

If it comes to contacting support for this again, they should be able to assist now, there were some technical issues previously. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 5 (307 Views)