Rugby

by countiesman1

Original Post

Rugby

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

A new and exciting Rugby game would be much appreciated not only in the Southern Hemisphere but also in the Northern hemisphere. Rugby is no longer a game big outside of a select few countries, since the inclusion of Rugby Sevens in to the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro other "second tier" nations such as USA, Russia, Japan etc have put more into their own Sevens programs to secure a gold medal.  

I'm not to sure if you are familiar, excuse me if I'm being naive, with "SIDHE" a company based in Wellington, New Zealand. They have had two pretty successful cracks at producing a well balanced Rugby game, however there still are plenty of work ones. For example the interception, now for years the successful Madden franchise has let the player have more control by simply pausing in mid air for a second for the camera to adjust, this allows the player to readjust their controller for a smooth gamepley experience. The sidestep and the tackle, both have been pretty predictable in the Rugby games created, however you use some of the technology in Fifa and you could see a far more realistic outcome.

The large amount of competitions available to the player is important also as much as a multiseason manager mode. The competitions should be Six Nations, Rugby Championship, Heineken Cup, Aviva premiership, Super Rugby, French Top 14, Japan Top League, Pacific Nations Cup, Currie Cup, ITM Cup, HSBC World Series of Sevens, Lions tour and the respective World Cups for 15 a side and 7 a side.

I write this to you asking if there is a chance at all that you would consider giving it a real good crack at making something awesome for gamers who love to play Rugby, because most of us are huge Rugby fans also.

Regards

Kieran Smith

Message 1 of 1 (82 Views)